- Market return: -15% Month, 16% Quarter, 78% Half year, 97% Year
- EPClub ARR: 65%
- Recommend: 2.5
- PEG: 6.78
- EPS next 5Y: 25%
- Very little critical analysis to find
- Stephens downgraded Trade Desk to Hold from Buy citing the stock’s high valuation. The advertising tech company on Aug. 6 posted 2Q earnings that beat analysts’ expectations. Shares rose 2.6% on Friday.
- Stephens analyst Kyel Evans stated that the recent run-up in Trade Desk (TTD) stock in comparison to the valuation and mixed 2Q revenue performance led to the downgrade. The analyst maintained a price target of $470 (4.7% downside potential).
- RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney raised Trade Desk’s price target to $510 (3.4% upside potential) from $300 but maintained a Hold rating. “Trade Desk saw a large deceleration in growth from Q4 levels but July trends suggested a strong recovery,” Mahaney wrote in a note to investors.