- Market return: 52% Month, 49% Quarter, 187% Half year, 223% Year
- EPClub ARR: 123% (#1)
- Recommend: 2.5
- PEG: 10.5
- EPS next 5Y: 25%
- A lot of reports lately to trim back on TTD, its over-extended
- A big run up of 52% in the last month
- Lets hold but watch
- The Trade Desk Is Very Extended and Looks Vulnerable Again
- Hedge Funds Are Cashing Out Of The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD).
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTD) was in 20 hedge funds’ portfolios at the end of the second quarter of 2020. The all time high for this statistics is 26. Our calculations also showed that TTD isn’t among the 30 most popular stocks among hedge funds.
- The Trade Desk (TTD) Outpaces Stock Market Gains
- The Trade Desk is truly an exceptional company. Its platform helps advertisers comb through a huge universe of possible ad inventory to target and value the token few that make sense for that specific advertiser. It is very rare to come across a company that has high and growing barriers to entry, economies of scale, network effects, and compounding demand. The cherry on top is that it is founder-led with management owning a significant number of shares that make up nearly their entire net worth.
- Ownership split of TTD shares: 11% insiders, 15% general public, 73% institutions