Both relatively flat for the quarter.
Earning June 24:
- EPS increased 66% year-over-year to $2.09, beating estimates of $1.93.
- Revenue $5.86 billion, up 31% year-over-year, beating estimates of $4.96 billion
Target price quoted at $145
CNXC (Spinoff from SNX)
Earning June 23:
- EPS $1.57 compared to $0.05 in the prior year second quarter
- Revenue $1.37B, up 28.5% from the prior year second quarter
- Operating income was $128.2 million (9.4% of revenue) compared with $23.6 million (2.2% of revenue) in the prior year second quarter.